Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy and Hearty Slow Cooker Beef Stew”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “anna” : The first time I made exactly as recipe and it was good. Tonight I made this with a few additions and it was excellent. Added: Used dry onion soup mix (instead of onion) 1/4 – 1/2 c dry red wine; 1 tsp. thyme; sliced fresh mushrooms; 1 tsp better than bullion beef base in 1 c boiling water; 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce; thickened with some of the sauce and corn starch *used cream of mushroom soup with garlic; Served over mashed potatoes
- “rosa” : Made this today. Probably won’t get 6 servings out of it. All in all, it was very good. About the only changes I made were, I browned the beef cubes before dumping them into the crock and I was afraid that it was going to be too dry so, I added a 480ml container of beef broth. In hindsight, I most likely didn’t need to add the broth, as there seems to be a lot of liquid left over, but, I notice that another poster also added beef broth. Actually, I intend to freeze the leftover liquid and use as gravy? some other time. Will most definitely be making this again.
- “natalie” : I made this yesterday, it was the best beef stew ever!!!! I added 32 oz of beef broth, and added a whole 15oz can of tomato sauce, because I didn’t want to waste it. I put in some celery also. I used the beefy onion soup mix, because that is what I had. I cooked it for 4 hrs. on high! Everyone loved it! Added alittle water with some corn starch for thickening, because of the extra liquid & it came out perfect! Today, I added more potatoes & carrots and we finished it today! Will make this recipe a go to one for Beef Stew!!!!
- “tania” : Stuck to the recipe more or less. Used bottom round roast and added a Coleman’s beef bourguignon sachet and on low for 6 hrs in a slow crock pot………Perfect!
- “diane” : I made this today for dinner. Easy and yummy! It only took me about 30 minutes prep time. I browned the stew meat (about 3 lbs) prior to adding it to the slow cooker. I also altered the recipe by adding mushrooms, a rutabaga, about a tablespoon of worchestershire, and approx. 1/3 c. red wine, 1/3 c. beef broth and about 1/2 c. of beef gravy. The original recipe broth to meat and vegetable ratio was good, but since I added ingredients I wanted to increase the broth. I liked my additions. Very yummy. I will make this again soon. I’m sure the recipe would have been great as is. I think the cream of mushroom soup tomato sauce and onion soup mix are a winning combination. Thank you!!!
- “sandra” : This stew was delicious! My husband was very impressed. This will be my regular beef stew recipe from now on.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :