Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Deliciously Decadent Hummingbird Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “donna” : This receipt has been around for years. My mother made it and garden club loved it! It is a wonderful dessert. If you do not like the frosting, it is JUST as good without. We never put it in the refrigerator, it was eaten too fast. Cupcakes work well too….a really filling dessert!
Take the receioe with you when you take it out places….everyone will want it!
- “charlotte” : This looks amazing! I want to make this for my birthday, but can I bake the cakes in advance? Like 3 days or so? So that I only have to ice the cake on my birthday? Thanks so much!
- “wanda” : This is the second time that I have made this hummingbird cake. Each time I added more ingredients then it calls for… instead of 3 cup of flour little bit more… this amount of sugar a little bit more. Each time it is amazing! I make this cake for my small Assisted Living Center here in Alvin Texas. My residence love it. I talked to them about hummingbirds are a little nutty that’s why it has nuts in it. One resident do not like nuts so I make a second one for her without nuts. she calls it something else hahaha
- “kim” : I just wanted to take a moment to say that this cake is amazing! Followed the cake recipe to a tea (though may have been naughty and used can frosting). Amazingly moist and flavourful cake, probably up there very highly in my favourite cakes.
- “audrey” : I’ve made this cake for years. I often make it in a bunt pan. We love it. I use exactly what you have for ingredients. Tastes wonderful, everybody loves it.
- “barbara” : Looks delicious and can’t wait to make it! But – most HB recipes call for only baking soda. Why does this one call for baking soda and baking powder?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :