Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Delicious Red Pepper And Veggie Soup. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “alyssa” : Just made this soup and it has turned out delicious. I had to make a few adjustments- I used one red and one green pepper, I used dried quinoa instead of cooked and I also threw in lots of cherry tomatoes as had these left over in fridge and they were starting to soften. I didn’t have tinned tomoato sauce so used a tin of chopped tomatoes instead. The soup turned out perfec and can’t wait to make again! Oh one last thing I didn’t peel the peppers
- “shirly” : So who makes a soup from scratch in the beginning of summer? I did!!! This soup is sooo good. I didn’t blend it completely because I like a little chunk in my soup but it was good. I’m not a pepper (spice person) so I would probably back off the red pepper a bit. Thanks for the recipe. I am looking for to adding this to my winter meals.
- “nancy” : I finally made this soup. Delicious. However…Instead of fresh tomatoes, I used a can of fire roasted diced tomatoes. I hadn’t noticed that the can also contained medium green chilies until it was too late. So I drained and rinsed the diced tomatoes and opted not to add any red pepper flakes as I am not a fan of hot and spicy. The soup has a little kick from the chilies so I added fresh lime juice. Will definitely make again but without the added chilies. 👍
- “carmen” : Excited to try this recipe! I’m curious if there’s any reason not to increase the liquid and cook the quinoa in the step 3 rather than using already cooked quinoa? I’m also thinking of using canned tomatoes, do you know about how much canned I would use for your 2 tomato equivalent? Trying to save myself any extra steps I can! Thanks for this recipe!
- “mia” : Made this soup tonight and it was super delicious!! I served it with a little sour cream and some Parmesan cheese..
- “rebecca” : Really tasty soup, made it last night. I didn’t roast the peppers exactly as per intrusions and omitted the quinoa, but it was so tasty!! Thank you!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :