Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Delicious Egg Salad for Sandwiches”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “susan” : Very good! I subbed pickels for the green onion and used dijon mustard. I liked the addition of paprika. Served it on a bun with lettuce, tomato, and a few more pickle planks. Thanks
- “carla” : Wonderful recipe starting with a good base that is great “as is” or with additions. The ratio of egg/mayo/mustard are perfect in this. I have had this twice. The first try was just as the recipe states and the second time I added a little celery and dill. Both times were very good! I will be making this again! Thank you for sharing your recipe!
- “melinda” : My Mother taught me the secret to great egg salad is to mix the cold mayo with the still hot yolks. This makes a much creamier base to add the rest of the ingredients to.
- “tania” : Perfect…… after some tweaking. I hate when people drastically change recipes, but I couldnt find anything on here with all the KEY ingredients for great egg salad. This recipe had a great start
- “lena” : Great egg salad recipe & so easy to make! I made 2 different egg salad recipes to use up the Easter eggs and this one was the definite winner!
- “jillian” : Perfect name – this is delicious egg salad. I used dijon mustard and yellow mustard either way it’s great. My husband loved it!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :