- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
Mix together Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, liquid smoke, and molasses in a resealable plastic bag until the molasses has dissolved.
Add sesame seeds, brown sugar, paprika, garlic salt, garlic pepper, minced garlic, and canola oil; mix well.
Coat chicken thighs with the marinade, seal, and marinate for 4 hours in the refrigerator, redistributing the chicken in the marinade occasionally.
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
Remove chicken from marinade and shake off excess.
Grill on preheated grill until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F (75 degrees C), and is firm and opaque, about 12 minutes per side.
Discard any remaining marinade.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :