Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Delectable Marinated Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “julia” : Husband called this the best chicken I’ve ever made. I have to agree. Do not skip the liquid smoke as that is the “secret ingredient” in my opinion. I also did not have garlic salt or garlic pepper, so I used 1/2 t garlic powder, 1/4 t salt, and 1/4 t pepper. Marinated overnight. Will make again and again and again.
- “sanetha” : I loved the recipe before marinatng a cut the chix into bite size pieces and but the on skewers and grilled them they were a nice twist.
- “naela” : Chicken does not get any better ths this. For those who rated less than 4 1/2 stars and stated they did not follow the recipe, why bother rating something YOU did not do right? Too pungent or salty, really?
- “robin” : I had to slightly modify this recipe due to lack of certain ingredients. I cut out the liquid smoke, sesame seeds, molasses, and garlic pepper and it still turned out to be a fantastic teriyaki marinade.
- “chery” : I haven’t tried this recipe but wanted to say; I’m slightly dyslexic and thought your description said “I have been using my neighbors guinea pigs” (as in, instead of chicken.) After reading and re-reading it and all the comments in horror and confusion I finally realized my mistake. Now I can’t stop laughing.
- “helen” : This is superb! Serve with the ‘Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad’ from this site and envite your neighbors asking them to bring a fresh vegetable to grill!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :