Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “DEEP FRIED OREOS RECIPE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “amy” : So so so bad, yet so so so good. Love em. Just mix up some pancake batter with water until the consistency is enough to coat the cookie, you don’t need egg or milk.
- “karen” : I surprised everyone by making this recipe and they loved them. I also sprinkled a little powder sugar for the presentation.
- “carol” : I omitted the egg and milk and used a simple batter of just the pancake mix. SOOOO GOOD, thanks
- “lisa” : SOOOO yummy, sounded gross and I never wanted to try them at the boardwalk but they were delicious!!!
- “kendra” : Simply delicious! I changed a bit this recipe. Instead of mixing egg,milk, etc..I bought the Add water only Pancake Mix and that was it! You gotta try it!!
- “ashley” : I was surprised how fast these cooked. It really only took me like 30 seconds on each side, but they were still soft and warm inside. Delicious!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :