Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Deconstructed Stuffed Bell Pepper Bake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “mariane” : This has become our family’s go-to ‘stuffed pepper’ recipe. Amazing flavor without feeling like you’re getting a mouth full of bell pepper, which — while growing up — was always my one complaint about stuffed peppers. Amazing, Jo. Thank you for a wonderful, perfect recipe that comes together quickly and deliciously.
- “michelle” : Hi! I made this tonight and the flavors were fantastic. However I had problems with the rice cooking especially since the fish isn’t covered while it cooks. After 15 mins the rice wasn’t cooked at all. I had to add more broth (ended up twice as much) and covered it for another 15 mins. Thoughts on what I did wrong? I used long grain white rice. Should I have used the parboiled kind instead? Otherwise it was a hit with my teens and my husband and me!! Thanks
- “carol” : WOW! What a fantastic recipe! I had two green peppers that had to get used up, so I fire roasted them on the stove, scraped them and diced up. That is the only change I made. Hubby said I have to save this and make it again! I did stop eating it but, really could have gone back for more. I’ll have a nice bit leftover for lunch tomorrow. Thank you for sharing this.
- “judy” : Had leftover peppers and onions from fajitas and made this. I used ground Italian sausage, instead of plain pork and added a small can of tomato sauce. My son ate it so fast I checked the trash to see if he dumped it out. It’s a winner at my house.
- “nancy” : Made this earlier this week and it’s so tasty! I wrapped some of the leftovers in tortillas and added cheese and froze them so we have some really great burritos to take as our work lunches for the next little bit!
- “sharon” : Thank you for this recipe, I’m making it today, looks good. I’m just in last stages of week long flu, so this will be a good,quick meal for family I haven’t cooked for this week they will think I’m great (of course) I’ll give you all the credit. ( Maybe??) Lol
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :