Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cucumber Tomato Mozzarella Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “fatiha” : This is a new favorite side for me and my hubby. Thank you so much for sharing such a tasty recipe!!!
- “ashley” : Made this with fresh vegetables from my garden and loved it. Gets better if in sits overnight in the Frig.
- “samantha” : Yes, I made this recipe twice. My husband and I love it. It is a nice change from the regular coleslaw and toss salads. I researched and the salad is good for you. Low calories, heart beneficial and other vitamins.
- “alma” : Best cucumber salad I have ever eaten. Keep a pyrex bowl of it sitting in the fridge for a low calorie healthy snack. Was so good I had to sign up to rave about it.
- “leslie” : Loved this easy to make recipe. I cut half of the sugar out and it was perfect!
- “megan” : I made this for a teachers appreciation lunch. Everyone loved it and I was asked for the recipe. I use English cucumbers because the skin is less bitter and the seeds are nicer.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :