Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Crunchy Pickle Dip”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “nadia” : One of my girlfriends brought this recipe to a girls weekend. It didn’t look the most appetizing, but she raved that we had to try it! All of us went home with the recipe, we loved it! Made it at home, and my 8 year old pickle lover couldn’t get enough!
- “sarah” : Wow, sooo much easier than making the wraps! Used dill pickle relish as suggested by others and also added some sour cream to make this a little creamier. We will definetly be making this one again!
- “emily” : My family loves wrapped pickles. We have them at every family get together for as long as i can remember. Cant wait to try this. Thank you for sharing.
- “helen” : This is surprisingly good. I didn’t have dill spears or relish, so I chopped a few hamburger slices. Will make with better quality pickles next time, but will make again.
- “kelly” : Excellent! I find it’s easier to use a jar of dill pickle relish (don’t drain it!). It doesn’t *look* pretty but boy does it taste good. Everyone loves it!
- “anna” : My favorite dip by far! Sometimes I pour in a little bit of the juice from the pickles to make it softer for dipping with Wheat Thins.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :