Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Crunchy French Onion Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “anna” : I had a package of french fried onions that I wanted to use up and had planned some kind of chicken for dinner so this was an obvious choice. I felt like the chicken needed some flavour so I made a marinade of buttermilk worchestershire and dry onion soup mix and sat the chicken in it for a couple of hours. Then pulled it out and dredged in the fried onions then baked in the oven. The fried onions got a bit too brown at 400 so I would reduce the temperature to 350 instead. It was good and easy. Will make again.
- “selina” : I really enjoyed the taste of this chicken: crunchy and frenchy fried oniony on the outside and SOO moist on the inside. The only complaint I have is crushing the french fried onions. It was messy and they were very sticky. I’m thinking next time I’ll add some panko breadcrumbs. I did follow the advice of others and coating it in flower before the egg and baked it on a cooling rack so I wouldn’t have to flip it.
- “maria” : Tasty! One egg was plenty for 2lbs of chicken and we added some herbs and black pepper to the egg. Didn’t measure the onions just crushed them in my hand and patted on the chicken after dipping in the egg. Our chicken was pretty large and took longer than 20 minutes to reach the right temperature.
- “lissa” : This is a fantastic recipe! I marinated with Italian dressing and added just a few Panko crumbs to the crushed onions…and it tasted great! I also took an extra step of slicing the chicken breasts in half lengthwise so the meat was thinner and offered more crunchy goodness with each bite! Will definitely make again!
- “jolanda” : I finally got it right! The trouble I ran into in previous attempts was the chicken breast was too thick. This time it tried boneless chicken thighs and it came out perfect!
- “clara” : This is a very tasty chicken recipe. My modifications were as follows: – first bowl: whole wheat flower for initial coating -second bowl: egg bowl – third bowl: the good stuff. I used equal parts french fried onions and french fried jalapeños. I put them in my Ninja and added salt pepper Cajun spices dry basil and garlic powder. Pulse blended them until they looked just like the picture and put them in the third bowl. I cooked them on convection at 375 and lightly covered them with a sheet of aluminum foil to stop the coating from burning before the chicken was cooked. When the internal temperature was about 150 I took the foil out of the oven. They browned beautifully and the taste was amazing. We will do this again and again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :