Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Crunchy Chicken Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tara” : Easy, inexpensive and tasty quick dinner. Added a tsp. of sesame oil and substituted 1/2 rice vinegar instead of all white vinegar. Leftovers were still good the next day, too. Would make again for a light lunch or dinner.
- “natasha” : I made this salad yesterday and took it to church for after a memorial service and was all gone. I did have an opportunity to try it myself and was very good. I did not add the peanuts as was advised not to do so. I will definitely make it again.
- “selvia” : I made this for my husband and I for dinner not knowing if we would like it. My husband said it was SOOOOOOO GOOOOD
- “kity” : Love this recipe so much I have made it 2 times in one week. Its fast and easy to make. Highly recommended.
- “debi” : Made this for a quick dinner a few nights ago. My husband loved it. I didn’t like the texture of the ramen noodles. I think I will soften them next time and then add them to the mixture. The flavor was very good.
- “meranda” : Easy to put together recipe. I was concerned that my sometimes picky eater would not like this recipe but to my surprise, he not only ate a helping but went back for seconds and commented on how good it tasted. Wow! Now that’s a keeper!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :