Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “amy” : This recipe came out so good that I made it TWICE this week! The first time – I followed the recipe exactly and loved it. The second time – I doubled the cream of chicken & celery and used an entire 32 oz carton of chicken broth to get a really broth-y soup, and again it was delicious. Perfect recipe for this cold front that just blew in!
- “michele” : Absolutely, positively delicious! We were fighting over seconds! I will say it was torture waiting for it to be done….the whole house smelled heavenly! It was so easy! I used dried parsley and 3 large chicken breasts. I also slightly flattened the biscuits and used kitchen shears to cut them into fourths.
We have soup Sunday’s during the football season and this is now officially in the rotation!
- “manda” : I am so happy that I found this recipe! It is so easy to make and is delicious 🙂 I only use 2 chicken breast because I thought 4 was too much. Sometimes I use dried parsley if I don’t have fresh. I can’t wait to try more of your recipes 🙂
- “jamie” : This recipe is going into the saved folder! I made it exactly as written. After dinner, I couldn’t wait for lunch so I could eat more of it. Amazing!
- “tammy” : I have made this a hundred times it’s delicious. I have never used frozen chicken though and I have looked and looked for a comment on frozen chicken, will I be able to do this and just increase cooking time?
- “jennifer” : Just made this! Didn’t have the poultry seasoning so used Adobe seasoning. My house smells amazing. Just waiting the last 30 mins. Biscuits don’t seem to be rising. But smells amazing.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :