Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “CROCKPOT CHEESY SALSA CHICKEN”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kitty” : I made this last night. I don’t care for chicken breast so I used boneless, skinless thighs instead. The juice from the thighs thinned the salsa, so it turned out a bit watery. I also don’t care for rice so I was making this for burrito filling. Because the salsa was watery I used a slotted spoon to dish it into the tortillas and it worked great. I added sour cream in the burritos. It’s a good recipe but I am used to spicier Mexican food, so next time I will probably add some jalapenos with the salsa.
- “ria” : I also make this using a small eye of round roast. Shred the beef and it is delicious in tacos, burritos, Mexican pizza, etc
- “natasha” : A family hit! I have made this recipe several times, following the directions to a tee and it always comes out tasting great. We serve this over Mexican style rice and garnish with a dollop of sour cream, fresh cilantro and a wedge of lime and complete the meal with a green salad.
- “melissa” : you can add the uncooked rice in with the salsa and cook it slowly as well. Works for me! Kids loved this so I love it too!
- “molson” : I’ve made this twice in the last couple months. It’s so easy to make and tastes so good. We whip up some Spanish rice to go with, oh so yummy.
- “melanie” : I didn’t have time to cook this recipe in the slow cooker- so I just made it in a kettle on the stove. It only took 40 minutes to cook this way and it turned out amazing! Even my daughter (who can be a picky eater) LOVED it.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :