Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Crock Pot Stuffed Cabbage Rolls”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “mary” : These look so good. Love crock pot cooking….perfect recipe for this weekend. Pinned. Thanks.
- “debra” : This sounds like great, I have a tip for the cabbage, If you cut deep all around the core and wrap and freeze. Take it out to thaw, no boiling required. the leaves fall off.
- “nancy” : I have softened the cabbage both ways. It takes a couple of days for the head of cabbage to freeze through. Then it takes a couple of days to thaw completely…..and while defrosting, it gives up a lot of water. so be prepared. I make my cabbage rolls plainer, as my mom and grandmothers did…but basically the same way. BTW – we pour a bit of browned butter over the rolls when served.
- “luba” : I microwave the cabbage. Cut out the core, hold the head under running water, into the core. Let as much water get in there and between the leaves. Place into a plastic bag, twist and seal tight and microwave for about 5 min. Take it out (very very hot) and let it steam for about 30 min in the bag(do not open bag). Then it will be cooled down and soft and pliable. Easy to roll.
- “linda” : What an awesome idea! I’ve always boiled whole cored head in a giant pot…but I’m sure this steaming in the microwave will work just as well AND without heating up the kitchen so bad…thanks so much for sharing!
- “kathy” : My mom always used tomato soup. Makes a nice gravy without added sugar. We always served it with sour cream.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :