Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Crock Pot Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken!”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “suzette” : Made pretty much as written, but I did use boneless chicken tenders in place of bone-in chicken pieces. I cubed the chicken before placing in the crockpot, so I only cooked it for 4 hours on low. Came out perfect and delicious!!
- “angela” : My son loves this! He ate 3 helpings. A great mix of sweet, sour, and savory for grown-ups too. I use skinless, bow-in chicken thighs and turned halfway through. I used 3/4 cup cider vinegar instead of 2/3 cup to make it a little less sweet. I also find 4-6 hours on low is enough for the 2-3lbs. I usually cook.
- “kim” : Omgeeee!!!!…i made this dish with sauteed onions and used chicken thighs it was so good my family made me make another batch for snacking!! Absolutely a must try
- “nancy” : So tasty chicken!!! Just 3 hours (this time was enough for my Redmond multi cooker) and perfect winter dinner is ready! Thank you for one more nice recipe!
- “caryna” : Loved this! Like most, I used boneless skinless chicken breast. I cooked it on low for about 4 1/2 hours and it came out perfect! I wasn’t sure what vinegar would be best, so used rice wine vinegar and then tossed in some sesame seeds the last hour of cooking. Fabulous! Served over rice and it was a huge hit!
- “helen” : This was amazing. My family loved it. I have an 8 yr old son or we call him the human garbage disposal he ate 5 pieces. My mother who is 80 can only have tender things. Served with noodle n carrots. Delish
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :