Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Crock Pot Chunky Beef & Potato Stew”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “carolyn” : This was excellent! I used Venison and it was very tender, I did add a few strips of fatback to bump up the fatty flavor. It made a full 6 qt crockpot full. My neighbor was ill and I gave he and his wife a huge bowl with some rice. Very happy campers Oh and the thickener was used and worked perfectly! Thanks!
- “susan” : I made this last night. For my family, I added a bit of honey and a squirt of ketchup. They loved it. Definitely easy and will make again.
- “ramona” : My husband doesn’t like potatoes so I was thinking to make this minus potatoes and serve it over some type of noodle. Do you think that would go well?
- “jenny” : Made this tonight for the first time and it is so delicious! It’s a 100 degrees today and was told I was crazy making a stew when its this hot but I don’t care! I found your recipe on pintrest.
- “nicol” : Making this right now smells so good didnt have oregano so i used dried basil instead
- “linda” : This is now my “go-to” and favorite beef stew recipe! Love it! I add carrots and peas and cook it stove-top. I cook the meat with all the ingredients till done then add the veggies and continue cooking on low till they are done. Perfect and delicious!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :