Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Crock Pot Chicken and Rice Burrito Bowl”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “michelle” : This recipe is on point!!!!!! It was fun to make and it tastes amaaaazzzzing!!!! My son and I added sour cream on top and mixed it in and it made it even better!
- “brandie” : Making this tomorrow and cannot wait. Everyone of your recipes I have tried and amazing and I have made them more than once. Thanks for sharing the goodness. God bless ?
- “susan” : I’ve never eaten at Chipotle, even though we now have one. Living on the border with Mexico, I have a tendency to seek other sources of Mexican food… That said, this burrito bowl sounds very nice.
- “alicia” : If I am making it for a party how long do you recommend the rice can stay in the crock pot without drying out?
- “lori” : I’ve made these a couple of times now and they’re great! One recommendation I would have would be to use hot salsa and throw in a single chopped jalapeño for a little extra kick!
- “danelle” : I really liked this, very yummy! Only downside was my rice didnt cook all the way through.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :