Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “CRISPY GARLIC AVOCADO FRIES (BAKED)”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “alexandra” : These look absolutely amazing! I had never thought to make avocado fries. I love that you can use unripe avocados. I want to try it out! I’m so curious what the flavor is like. Keep these fun recipes coming!
- “denise” : Oh my goodness, these look UNREAL! I am a huge avocado fan, but I’ve never had them in fries form, so now I have to make these!
- “kristen” : These “Fries” look great. And so interesting to hear how Brazil eats their avocados sweetened–that seems to be a new phenomenon here in the US
- “Olivia” : I have seen these before but your photos have mad eye actually want to try one! Wow, they are so inviting. I am a huge avocado fan, but always in cold form or in a smoothie. Now yo have me second guessing and I will be Pinning to try these. Thanks!
- “shadi” : These look so incredibly crunchy and delicious! And I love that they are baked instead of fried – easier and healthier (total win!) I’m betting my little ones would chow down on these as well 🙂 Pinned
- “oana” : These crunchy avocado bites look fantastic! I am so making them this week together with that dip!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :