Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Crispy Fried Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “aaron” : My wife made this fried chicken recipe last night and it was amazing. Thank you for sharing it. Leaving the chicken set out for 30 minutes made all the difference in the crispiness of the chicken. Great flavor.
- “sarah” : This fried chicken recipe was so crispy and the seasoning was just right! I used Crystal Hot Sauce – SO GOOD! Everyone was licking their fingers. JUST AMAZING. Served it with your corn pudding. Huge hit! THANK YOU!
- “sacha” : This recipe was delicious. I chose to bake mines instead of frying. I will definately keep this one in heavy rotation.
- “cindy” : Can this also be made in a Air Fryer? I got a Air fryer for Christmas and looking for great recipes to use it……….Thanks!!!
- “tina” : Have you ever tried baking some version of this recipe? I stay away from deep fried foods for family dietary concerns.
- “sabrina” : I haven’t tested it using one but that’s a great idea. If you decide to try, I’d love to know how it turns out. Thanks!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :