Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Crispy Flautas”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “megan” : I just made this recipe because I was tired of the same old chicken recipes. I used flour tortillas though instead of corn because that’s all I had in the house and they were wonderful.
- “jennifer” : These are excellent. The meat has just enough flavor and the salsa adds a nice touch. The only problem I had with mine was rolling the corn tortillas because they are so thin.
- “carla” : This is the way my Mom used to make them when we were little. I know it’s not the healthiest but hey when do you usually eat flautas? I eat them with some guacamole and cream on the side. So delish!
- “elodie” : I made these using green Enchillada sauce and some cumin for seasoning instead of the Taco seasoning and water and they were delicious.I also used flour tortillas instead of corn tortillas I will definately make this again.
- “naela” : Made these for my family last night and they LOVED them. We didn’t make any changes to the recipe except to use flour tortillas. Surprisingly quick to make a good weekday dinner.
- “anna” : Yes. Baking Nana is correct. Flautas Are flour tortillas not corn. So with that said I too had leftover chicken. I added a couple teaspoon of dried onion chicken tacos seasoning and some chipotle powder.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :