Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Crispy Butter Cookies”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jennifer” : ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! I subsituted 1 cup of butter instead of the margarine and shortening and it made the PERFECT cookie. THANK YOU THANK YOU.. deeeelicious!
- “liza” : These are excellent peanut butter cookies! I added about 1/2 cup more peanut butter and a dash of vanilla. I also used chunky peanut butter and it added more crunchiness. Next time I am going to try it with milk chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. I agree 1 cup of oatmeal is not enough. I added an extra 1/2 cup but next time will increase it to 2 cups total. This is a keeper!
- “linda” : Just wondering why people give recipes 5 stars and then alter the entire recipe how does one get 5 stars from that? Thought these cookies were great and made them just as the recipe stated.
- “deborah” : My new favorite cookie!! I doubled the oats, added some vanilla and used all butter instead of shortening and margarine. The only problem is they don’t last long around the house.
- “megan” : I was looking for a peanut butter cookie recipe, because I have this big honkin’ thing of peanut butter in my cabinet. I just got done making these cookies and I’ll tell you….they were pretty.
- “kim” : These make the BEST chocolate chip cookies. I tried about 10 cookie recipes from this site as I am always in search for the ‘better’ recipe. When I first made this, I didn’t change a thing other than using butter for margarine
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :