Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Crisp Marinated Cucumbers”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “blanca” : I made this for a sunday brunch. the bowl was licked to clean. it was a total hit I think I’m gonna make it again for lunch
- “mary” : I am 76 and I got this recipe from my Mother, so you know it’s old! It is one of my favorites. It will last for several days in the fridge, if it isn’t eaten before then.
- “olivia” : So tasty and just what I needed to use up the abundance of cucumbers and dill in my garden! Thanks! ?
- “sharon” : Love this cucumber salad…my Hungarian grandmother would always make this salad as a side dish when she made Chicken Paprikas’ – and it would always have the sour cream and dill in it…SOOOO delicious…???
- “gigis” : I love this recipe so much. I’ve actually made it into quick pickles by putting it in a mason jar with extra liquid. Yesterday I skipped the dill and added pickling spice. It’s my favorite fridge quick bite snack!
- “annie” : I added thinly sliced romaine tomatoes and it was so good. Thanks for posting this easy to make yummy recipe
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :