Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Sweet and Tangy Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “anna” : This was great! Enjoyed it so much as a dip for chips, had the leftover salsa all by itself for lunch the next day.
- “leslie” : Our family enjoyed this. Although it is not as exciting as traditional salsa, we think it is a great way to use part of our cucumber excess. I did not have any tomato or cilantro and will make this again when I have all the ingredients! ??
- “kim” : Delicious. I also added chopped black olives. I think it would be great on top of grilled chicken or grilled fish… especially salmon.
- “melel” : This is just fresh, crispy & WONDERFUL… I added a small amount of thinly sliced red bell peppers and before it was on the table is was gone…. Making some more right now…. try it and enjoy.
- “nessa” : Best salsa I’ve ever had. I make it all the time and everybody comments on how great it is. The kids even love it. I like that it’s not the traditional tomatoe salsa.
- “nancy” : I love this recipe! It’s lite and easy. We also use soft tacos and use it as a little wrap. Yummy!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :