Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Creamy Tomato Basil Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “boleyn” : Sounds like a delicious soup. I’ll just use a couple of cups of my home made marinara though. ?
- “dria” : Thank you for this recipe. My family loves this simple and filling meal. God bless your efforts and for your heart to share wholesome, delicious meals for families.
- “lisa” : This was delicious! I made it tonight. I used a 28 oz. can of crushed tomatoes. Will make again. It’s so easy to make too!
- “tricia” : My girls made this for dinner tonight since it’s such an easy recipe (I was just “helping)…and it was delicious! We all loved it! Tasted like lasagna in a soup. Thanks for the great recipe.
- “sunny” : This soup was so easy & Awesome! Thank you for this recipe.
- “linzi” : This has become my go to recipe at least once a month. I cut back on the broth so it’s less soupy, my husband calls it homemade hamburger helper, it’s so awesome! We love it!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :