Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “CREAMY SPINACH & SAUSAGE PASTA”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “christine” : I made this recipe and Loved it I also changed it up a bit with an Italian flare. I added fresh garlic and substituted Italian tomatoes. I then added Ricotta cheese and mozzarella for final touch. Delicioso
- “tanya” : For some reason the liquid didn’t cover the noodles completely and I needed to double the tomato and broth. But it is delicious!
- “kelly” : Great recipe! Easy and not time consuming, I had two hungry teenagers to feed. Only thing I would change next time is to get just tomato dices without the chiles, it was a bit spicy.
- “nancy” : This is one of my favs, but I have a new tip! Just went to make this and remembered I didn’t have spinach. Substituted broccoli and it was even better. I put it in when I was cooking the sausage and it soaked up so much flavor. Delicious!!
- “morgan” : I love this recipe! To make it vegetarian I switch out the broth with veggie broth… Still haven’t found a good sausage replacement yet
- “lauren” : I’ve made this recipe several times and my boyfriend and I both love it! It’s definitely a keeper recipe for us.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :