Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “CREAMY POTATO, CORN AND BACON CASSEROLE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sharon” : I think I’ve just found what I have been hungry for! Beautiful recipe, I am definitely making this!
- “alex” : Wow! This looks so delicious. I’ll have to make this soon, as I have a bunch of family visiting for the holidays, and this seems like the perfect dish to serve a roomful of mouths. Thanks
- “alven” : There is nothing I love more than casseroles! Especially when we’re talking about shredded potatoes as a part of it. Thank you for the recipe,will try it soon.
- “jennifer” : That looks SO yummy and those Garlic/Rosemary Rolls farther down the page look mouth wateringly YUM! Thank you for the giveaway, you’re Pretty AWESOME!!!
- “melissa” : This is something my kids would LOVE! I’ve been looking for a side to make with our ham for the big family Christmas dinner – this is it! Thank you for sharing
- “kim” : That casserole sounds delicious, I was thinking of leaving the corn out and having it for breakfast Christmas, I don’t see why you can’t have the corn and still serve it for breakfast with eggs on the side.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :