Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Creamy Poolside Pasta Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “donna” : This is my new favorite pasta salad. I even left out the chicken because I was serving to a crowd with some vegetarians. My only suggestion is to use a 12oz box of pasta rather than 16oz. There was too much pasta and I ended up adding more of the other ingredients. The pine nuts are a must. Don’t leave them out. Don’t leave any of the ingredients out! This dish is excellent the way it is. Thanks for sharing!
- “kathy” : I found the need to add more dressing and pesto after it had had time to marinate. I would add more asparagus and artichokes next time. Very tasty!
- “susane” : Wonderful pasta salad! I made a batch and a half of dressing. I mixed the full recipe of dressing into the salad and let it chill for several hours. From other reviews I knew it would be dry so I saved the extra dressing to stir into the salad right before serving. It’s even better on days two and three.
- “joyce” : This is a fabulous salad! I made this for a girls weekend. I kept the pasta seperate from the other salad ingredients. I mixed the dressing in a mason jar and put it all together when I got to the cabin. It was gone in the first sitting. I swear it’s the dressing…it’s nice to have this over a regular lettuce salad also.
- “jessica” : Really yummy flavors. I did roast the asparagus instead of boiling. Keeping the dressing seperate allows you to toss together just enough and save the rest for later. Very good.
- “melissa” : Fantastic! Don’t change a thing!! (although the chicken is not important in this one–I too left it out) I do have to admit to adding a little extra pesto too because it brought such a wonderful flavor to the salad Also remember to clip some fresh basil and sprinkle just a little on top for garnish–it’s prettier fresher looking and tastes great! This is one of my new favorites.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :