Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Creamy Pepper Jack Chicken Enchilada Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kelsie” : this casserole. My mom made something similar when I was growing up and it was one of my very favorite dinners. SO GOOD!
- “kara” : OMG love any kind of Mexican casserole! I like to use rotisserie chicken for a short cut!
- “tifani” : Made this last night…Delicious! Was a bit spicy for my three year old though.
- “victoria” : This looks really good! Have you ever tried it with corn tortillas instead of the flour ones? Do you think it would turn out?
Thanks for the recipe!
- “mike” : Great flavor but we had to cook it significantly longer than 20 minutes. Our pan was pretty full though. It was a dense casserole with that many layers. All in all, we cooked it at 45 mins.
- “debi” : What is a good brand of enchilada sauce. The last one I tried didn’t really have any flavor.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :