Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “creamy mushroom fettuccine”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tina” : I am definitely one of your mushroom peeps. There isn’t a mushroom I haven’t liked. Homemade fettuccine is so much better than store-bought. I’m saving this for this weekend. Can’t wait!
- “peggy” : Oh my! What could be wrong with butter, mushrooms and garlic?! Little cremini mushrooms floating in golden deliciousness. Definitely putting on my Saturday night menu. My sweetheart is going to love it.
- “marla” : I have followed your blog for some time and been inspired by many of the recipes, there’s usually a twist that make them interesting. However, on this occasion and this is a first for me I found the recipe dare I say it a little tired and conventional and not up to your usual scintillating and mouth watering ones.
- “denise” : This maybe isn’t technically a ‘twist,’ but here’s what sets it apart from most recipes on this blog – a stick of butter and a cup of heavy cream! Hence, date night! Cuz you splurge! I made it tonight and it’s silky and yummy!
- “alyssa” : Mushrooms YES YES! I’m a huge fan of mushrooms because they provide a “meatiness” without any actual meat. Plus, they go perfectly with pasta!
- “vanesa” : This looks so creamy!!! Looks like it should be served at a restaurant!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :