Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Creamy Garlic Chicken Pasta”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “rebecca” : First I sliced up the raw chicken and put in a bowl. I added basil, garlic salt, pepper and Thyme and tossed it good. Then I cooked the chicken like the recipe stated. I also used Angel Hair pasta. At the end prior to serving I added parmesan cheese and tossed it a little. Great with garlic toast too.
- “jesika” : Having 6 children finding something they all like is nearly impossible!! But this recipe is one of the ones they all loved!! Great recipes will definitely be making it again!!
- “rim” : When I read the recipe, I decided the missing flavor was tarragon. I added about a teaspoon of dried tarragon close to the end of cooking the chicken. Other than using half a bag of frozen onion instead of fresh, kept the rest as per the recipe. It was delicious!
- “nori” : Made the recipe pretty much exact with a few tweaks. Used fresh grape tomatoes instead of the mushroom, and added some fresh baby spinach near the end. Also added some italian seasoning and salt/pepper to the chicken while it was cooking. Absolutely delicious! This will definitely be a staple dish for my fiancé and I.
- “nadia” : I served fresh, seared scallops on top, adding crushed red pepper to spice it up. It was incredibly delicious and decadent. It is not a low calorie dinner but a fabulous comfort meal that got raves from everyone. It would be great with chicken, shrimp, sausage or salmon.
- “melinda” : I made this for dinner tonight with a few of my own twists. My family LOVES it. This will most definitely be a staple in our house. *My twists: (1)Grill mates zesty herb marinade added to the butter and flour. (2) Elbow noodles (It’s all I had) (3) Topped each serving with a little shredded romano cheese
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :