Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Creamed Chipped Beef Cheese Ball”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “maria” : Very good! I used Buddig corned beef, about a package and a half and instead of making it into a ball, I just put it in a bowl as a spread. Also added a little garlic powder. Served it with Ritz and Triscuits and everybody loved it, even my brother who says he never likes “stuff like that”.
- “susie” : I love this stuff, but to me, the Worchestershire and seasoned salt ruin this classic recipe, so as a personal preference, I’ve always made this with just cream cheese, green onions, and dried beef (in a jar…don’t remember the brand name). I don’t rinse the beef, just mince it. In this case, I love the saltiness of the beef with the creaminess of the cream cheese…accented by the green onions. Without the additional salt, it’s not too salty. I am puzzled by rinsing salt off…then adding salt = )
- “naela” : I also tried using Carl Buddig sliced Beef instead of the dried beef and that tamed down the saltiness. And some chopped pistaschios instead of walnuts. I like both versions very much. 🙂
- “johnson” : I added some shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese to this. I made it for a party in November and have been asked to bring it for New Years, so I think it was a hit!
- “april” : This is awesome!!!! I used about 1/2 amount of beef & rolled it in pecans instead of the dried beef. I also added some shredded cheddar cheese. Thank you!
- “tracey” : AWESOME AND A PARTY PLEASER, I ADD A LITTLE MORE BEEF THAN CALL FOR BECAUSE MY HUSBAND LOVES IT.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :