Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “CRACKER BARREL FRIED APPLES”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “carol” : Oh those apples look heavenly. We don’t eat fried foods any more either-but I gotta tell ya….when walking by a place that’s deep frying something and that aroma is wafting out of the vent…..sometimes it just smells so doggone good. And I will admit…..every so often-a good ol’ doughnut fried in some hot oil just hits the spot.Would you believe I’ve never been to a Cracker Barrel? Have seen a lot of recipes with their name on it floatin’ around the Internet though…all home cookin’. My FIL loves the place-he’s from the south.Thanks so much for sharing your version of their recipe. I can see these becoming a nice sidekick for a pork roast I have in the freezer….once we get past all that turkey next week that is.
- “ramona” : It’s just like apple pie without all that pesky crust to get in the way… hee! hee! My family loves this kind of yummy goodness to got onto top of pancakes, ice cream
- “sheila” : These apples were delicious! I fixed them with smothered pork chops and rice my husband ate and ate. Best meal I have fixed in awhile and the fried apples were the trick. Thank you!!
- “tom” : These apples were delicious. The recipe is easy and the ingredients are usually readily available. Great side dish for any meal.
- “helen” : Everyone enjoyed this in an old fashioned cast iron skillet just like my grandmother used to make!! Very good and it brings back a lot of warm memories….
- “megan” : This was great stuff. I made it exactly as written. Since I’d never made anything like it before, though, I didn’t know quite what to do with it, but I read the “breakfast” suggestion and ate it served on top of frozen waffles that I had popped into the toaster – the combination worked very well.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :