Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make ““Cracker Barrel” Chicken and Dumplings”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “VICKY” : Thank you for making these. I hate the home-style drop biscuit style dumplings but love the flat square kind’s that you get at restaurants. These are spot on!
- “JANICE” : Being a gluten free vegan I made a few tweaks but it came out delicious! If using gf flour remember to add a bit of xanthan gum or they will most likely fall apart in the boiling water. Thank you for the hard work you do to make these wonderful recipes for us!
- “KRIS” : Yes! Yes! Yes! Better than Cracker Barrel. My teenage daughter was craving CB dumplings, but I’m recovering from surgery and can’t drive. We found this recipe, put on some Christmas music, and went to town. Yum!!! Thank you.
- “LARRY” : My boys both agree that this is better than Cracker Barrel, but I used broth from a whole chicken carcass that I cooked down in the crock pot.
- “BILL” : You can make buttermilk by adding a fourth of a teaspoon of lemon juice to a cup of milk
- “STEPHANIE” : This version of the dumplings will be used in a very old family recipe called ” Putsin ”
from 18th century Quebec – chicken and dumplings where the strips are dropped into a very rich chicken soup. Thanks for the missing element.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :