Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Crab Cream Cheese Wontons & Dipping Sauce”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “shelby” : We always order these also! I’ve made them before too but they are a time consuming work…but oh so yummy. Love the dipping sauce, that one is different to me!
- “rachael” : these were easy. I made about 48 (the whole package of wonton wrappers, in about 10 minutes. Then I just used my fryer to fry them. And froze the ones I did not want to use at a later date!! Thank you!
- “jennifer” : Your wontons look amazing and what a fabulous lemon sauce! I can’t wait to try it with chicken too!
- “susie” : I make a huge batch and keep it in a jar because then I can just make premade chicken tenders and smother them in it for a quick lunch. Haha. We love it!
- “brian” : I have made this twice, the second time I left out the fish oil and they were much better. Too fishy with the oil, it over powered the filling.
- “cindy” : I made these for my husband and he really liked it. He is a chef so it is hard for me to do anything right by him! This recipe makes a lot so I will make again next time I have guests.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :