Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Couscous with Olives and Sun-Dried Tomato”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “melissa” : Made this dish and EVERYONE raved. Followed the previous comment and made the cous cous last. Used regular cous cous because that’s all I could find. Turned out great.
- “natalie” : The couscous finished cooking before the sauce, and while waiting for the sauce, clumped up as it cooled down. However, after adding the sauce to it and mixing, it did break apart. Next time, I will prepare the sauce first, and then cook the couscous.
- “danny” : easy to make. i used little cous cous cause my supermarket didnt have pearl cous cous. it was fine. i also put in cut up steak strips after the sundried tomatoes and olives.
- “nora” : Worked out really well. I added some water to the couscous and let it simmer a little longer to get it softer. I bought olives that were in some spiced olive oil. I chopped them myself and used the spiced oil to cook with instead of regular olive oil. I also used some of the oil the sun dried tomatoes were in. Very flavorful.
- “derek” : My girl and I just tried this…OH MY GOODNESS! It was awesome! She’s vegan, so to compromise, we added soy chicken tenders and some Bragg’s Nutritional Yeast [and a few glasses of white wine].
- “donna” : Everyone really liked it. I added chicken to the left overs and that was also very tasty.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :