Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Country Style Fried Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “clark” : I was looking for a really good breakfast potato dish and I have found it! I didn’t have all the ingredience and I had to make a homemade version of the Old Bay Seasoning but I think it turned out pretty good.
- “janie” : I love breakfast potatoes! I add herbs de provence on mine & they turn out amazing! I will try with maple syrup!
- “penny” : Yum this Looks So Good.The Best Comfort Food.I’m From The South And We Love Potatoes.This will be Great For Breakfast Can’t wait to Try.Thank you for Sharing
- “linda” : These were really good. I made a big breakfast this morning and added these potatoes to our menu. Instead of using regular potatoes, I used some frozen hashbrowns I have had in my freezer for ages. I sauteed them in some butter and olive oil rather than shortening. I wish I would have sauteed some onions and bell peppers to go along with these, but didn’t think of that until the potatoes were almost done. Of course I added a little dash of onion powder along with the garlic and gave it a hefty dose of freshly ground black pepper. Thanks for sharing.
- “alisha” : My mouth is full of these right now, and they are incredible. The egg on top was the perfect touch!
- “tamasa” : These are terrific! My family devoured the entire pan tonight at dinner. The only changes I made were bacon fat instead of shortening, and I added 1/2 tsp. onion powder to the spice mix. Really fantastic flavor, color and texture.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :