Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cottage Cheese Chicken Enchiladas”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “melanie” : These are absolutely amazing! When I made them for my husband he raved about them to everyone! We recently started the BODY FOR LIFE program so I just changed a few things to make this a protein-packed low-fat meal
- “davis” : I used whole wheat tortillas 2% milk Mexican cheese fat free cottage cheese fat free sour cream and green enchilada sauce and these enchiladas were awesome..I have also made them with ground turkey and ground chicken
- “natasha” : Was a little afraid to try this but since everyone else said it was so great I thought I would give it a try. GLAD I DID!!! Me and my husband LOVED it. Suggestion….Since its just the two of us I divided the receipe in half
- “julie” : My husband & I also made “Mrs. Espy’s Enchilada Sauce” also on this site. We served this to 4 of our friends and everyone LOVED the dish. The only real change we made was to add a whole lot more enchilada sauce
- “shelby” : This was simple and delicious too! I didn’t want the hassle of rolling the tortillas so I just quartered the tortillas and put half on the bottom then half after the chicken layer. They were fabulous and I’ll definitely make them again!
- “naela” : Amazing! I changed a little here it goes. The night before I boiled chicken in low sodium chk broth while cooking I chopped onions garlic and jalapeno and saved all together in a plastic bag with the chicken.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :