Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jennifer” : Cooked the cubed chicken with a little onion and butter, mixed in a bag of frozen veggies to warm them up, then the soup. Put in pan and poured on the cornbread batter. Was yummy
- “stela” : I added peas and reduced the amt of milk in the cornbread to 1/2 cup. It was a good quick meal on a cold night.
- “amanda” : I love this recipe!. I’ve even used chopped ham for the meat and peas/carrots for the vegetable. I like spicy so I even add jalapeños. It is sooooo easy! That’s the best part.
- “vanesa” : I’m a horrible cook this recipe looked pretty easy so I thought I’d try it. It turned out really tasty it was super easy!
- “clara” : I made this because I had so much corn bread mix and was trying to find new things to do with it. I was unsure of the combination when I first saw but after I made it, Ii was shocked. my husband is one of the pickiest people and he even went for seconds. Everytime I make it, the dish is always empty and my family still wants more. It’s really good and and not hard to make at all.
- “tara” : I added garlic and onion powder to give it some more flavor. It was quick to make and my kids loved it!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :