Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Corn Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “linda” : I add some red pepper flakes, diced (cooked in the bacon fat) sweet Vidalia onions and some cooked crumbled bacon to the mix, and then top it off with diced raw bacon, and no cheese. I turn the boiler on for a few minutes after baking is complete, to finish crisping the bacon on top. Yum. It’s a hit every single time!!!
- “sam” : I love my corn casserole! This is the same recipe I use but instead I use vanilla yogurt rather than sour cream and it’s delicious!!! I eat the left overs cold and it’s awsome!
- “sara” : I make this all the time, it’s a family favorite. Has anyone tried doing this in mini muffin pans, and if so, how long would they need to cook? I’m looking for finger foods for a vegetarian baby shower and wondering if this would be a good option.
- “nicole” : I have been making this for a few years , was over reg corn so started kicking up this is amazing!! I do make it the night before I believe I just add cheese you really do t have typo it come together in 5 mins
- “katie” : We love this dish, make it every year at Thanksgiving but this past year my daughter developed an allergy to dairy, beef, lamb & pork so she thought she wouldn’t be able to enjoy it anymore.
- “naela” : This is delicious! The first time I try a recipe I follow it to a T then afterwards I make adjustments. I’ve made it with the cheese and didn’t care for it too much, now when I make this I opt out the cheese and just cook a few more minutes until there’s a nice crust formed.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :