Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Connie’s Zucchini “Crab” Cakes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “catherine” : I’ve been craving crab cakes ever since returning from my vacation at the Maryland shore. This recipe was just perfect! I left out the salt, though. The salt in the Old Bay was enough for me. I had no idea they were so easy to make. Thank you!
- “maria” : I made these crab cakes for my Sister-in-law (it was requested). I followed the recipe They turned out GREAT!
- “nicole” : These were STILL amazing! I can’t imagine how good they must taste with all the right ingredients.
Thank you so much!
- “renee” : I’ve made these multiple time to rave reviews. We have company coming tomorrow and I’m making them again. Is there a side dish that you recommend other than corn?
- “alexandra” : These delicious crab cakes have thrilled guests on many occasions. All raves all the time. Guests are coming this weekend and I’m wondering if you recommend any specific side dishes to go with these? I serve them without a roll. Your corn muffins sound tempting but are they too sweet for this? Anything else? They may bring a tossed salad so that’s out.
- “ricky” : Followed your recipe without any deviation and it was a huge hit! Thank you for sharing!!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :