Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Comforting Chicken & Noodles Crock Pot”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lisa” : This sounds so delicious. We are trying to eat a lower fat and lower sodium diet. If I boiled the noodles separately, could I cut back on the soup and broth? Also, could I use extra virgin olive oil in place of the butter for a healthier fat? If I substituted the olive oil, how much would you recommend? Thanks.
- “stephanie” : Hello! I am trying this recipe right now as I type up this post. I myself do not like all the extra sodium, so I buy unsalted butter and low sodium chicken broth followed by low sodium cream of chicken soup. (I do purchase salt-free seasonings.
- “kristi” : This is a very delicious recipe! So easy, and I have most of this on hand usually! I did accidentally use a whole stick of butter (I thought it said 1/2 cup! ) so I’m sure that contributed to how good it was, but still the sauce and the seasonings in this are delicious! Will definitely become a standard in our rotation!
- “stacie” : Trying this today, but i had to use beef broth because that’s what i had on hand.. uggh. I hope it still comes out good.
- “debra” : Mine just went into the crock pot! So excited to try it, it looks delicious! I’ll post a review after dinner tonight!
- “ashley” : Just made this tonight—I used a 16 oz package of rotini pasta because I didn’t have egg noodles and it came out great.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :