Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Coconut Poke Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sue” : Such a great cake! Rave reviews from everybody on this one. Make absolutely sure to use coconut CREAM, not coconut milk. It will be in the alcohol section. It also looks really pretty with some sliced, fresh strawberries on top.
- “liza” : This cake was delicious. I did not have a can of cream of coconut in my pantry, but I did have a can of coconut milk. I combined the coconut milk with the condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl and the mixture was a bit runny, so I added a bit of cornstarch (about 3-4T.)and simmered the 2 ingredients in the microwave for about 4 min.(stirring after 2 min.) to thicken it a bit. It worked out great.
- “rebecca” : Wow, what a great dessert! I used Devils Food instead of white cake, and added 1/2 tsp. coconut extract to the batter. I also heated up the condensed milk and coconut cream slightly so the sauce would be thinner while pouring over the cake. Poked holes using a wooden spoon handle … the sauce absorbed right in. The cake came out light and fluffy, not soggy like I thought it would. Fabulous taste … hubby ate 2 big pieces as soon as I finished sprinkling the coconut! Thanks for the recipe – this will definitely become a family favorite!
- “marie” : This was so easy, but I did make a few alterations. I added 2 teaspoons of coconut extract to the cake mix for a more home made taste. I also took the advice of others so I only used the cream of coconut without the sweetened condensed milk.( this was plenty moist ) I used cool whip french vanilla and topped with coconut. It was a big hit!! No one would believe that this was so easy and quick to make!! Thanks for this shorter version, it will quickly become one of my favorites!
- “katherine” : I accidentally bought coconut mike instead of coconut cream and I actually liked it better. It wasn’t as heavy as the cream! I added a bit of coconut to the cake batter before baking too. Toasting the coconut on top is a nice touch.
- “kelly” : Great dessert! I made this for Christmas, nervous that no one would try it and it was the first to go on the table! SO moist & sweet…everyone loved this! Must use the CREAM OF COCONUT (I buy it in the Mexican or Asian section of my food store) I also mix the coconut into the whipped cream, instead of just sprnkling it on top of the cake. I make it as a bundt cake the day before, refrigerate overnight and shave chocolate on top before serving…they love it! I also make it w/ Devil’s food cake and it goes over just as well. An instant family favorite!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :