Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cobb Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jessica” : Honestly, I love Cobb salad, so much so that if I were forced to only eat one salad for the rest of my life, this might be it! This is such a good classic recipe to have on hand.
- “anna” : Wow…This is amazing recipe, promise i really like it. I cant wait to make like this recipe also… 5 star for this. Thanks for sharing. I love it.
- “deborah” : This recipe is so easy and so good! I used Applewood smoked bacon, which was the only thing I had to cook. I bought chicken and boiled eggs from the deli. It’s a beautiful presentation, also.
- “saryn” : Loved this. So so loved this. Used a Costco Chicken to make things easier. Great dinner!
- “lisa” : Delicious! Made this for dinner this evening, and my husband and I loved it!
- “claire” : The dressing is clever to be made from the bacon drippings. Will totally make again and again. Thanks
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :