Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Classic Macaroni Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “erlene” : Yum! This herb macaroni salad sounds delicious! I would have to omit the onions for my oldest son, but everything else is a go. Thanks for sharing
- “sarah” : This was very tasty, but I made a few substitutions b/c that’s how we roll: I used whole grain pasta shells, low sodium “Krakow” ham (from the deli dept.), light Kraft mayo, and light “Hidden Valley” Ranch Dressing. I also added in some sliced pimento stuffed olives, and cut down a bit on the sweet pickle relish. Nevertheless, it was very tasty.
- “samar” : I will make this this week wend. I might add Fresh basil to it. The recipe looks great
- “naela” : I’ve made this salad for years – we call it the Ham & Pea Salad. I’ve even left out the pasta before and it’s still very good. Sometimes I’ll add sliced boiled eggs, sometimes a little diced pimento. Kids love this salad too.
- “fati” : We loved this salad. There are just two of us so we ate it several times! Stayed great the whole time. Used sweet pickle relish for dill; added cheese as we ate it as knew would get soft otherwise, and added half a chopped cucumber we had on hand. Perfect for hot summer days.
- “sanita” : I have made this pasta salad twice and my guests love it.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :