Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “CHUNKY BEEF AND MUSHROOM PIE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “marilyn” : I made this dish for a family dinner and it was a real success! A little long to prepare the day before but very easy to assemble the next day. It’s a recipe that will have its place among my favorites.
- “barbara” : I want to make this for a Gourmet Club Dinner we do quarterly with friends. It looks fabulous. Question about the onion and celery. Is it one onion or one cup onion and is it one stalk of celery or one cup of celery. I love it that you have made changes for number of servings so easy and that, for us Americans, you give measurements in inches, ounces, pounds. I love your website
- “raelene” : This recipe is fantastic! It is the best deep-dish pie I have ever made. The Porcini does take this dish to another level! I am going to keep those mushrooms in my pantry from now on.
- “roben” : This recipe is absolutely fantastic. My wife suggested I make them professionally and sell it. I cook a lot and would recommend this to anyone.
- “john” : Good recipe. The dried mushrooms set this apart from most.
A tablespoon or so of concentrated tomato paste enhances this a bit.
- “evelyn” : Loved this! Thank you so much! I love making beef and veg pies. …….AND I too am a late converted ALDI tragic also!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :