Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chocolate-Raspberry-Vanilla-Chia Pudding”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “abbey” : Wow 4 recipes in 1!
This has been pinned! Any combo of raspberries and chocolate is fab…especially if it’s for breakfast & good for you too. For the person concerned about the sweetener, you can also sweeten in a ‘no sugars added’ way by blending a banana with the milk & then using that to hydrate the chia seeds. Banana also gets along ok with chocolate & raspberries can easily over power the banana’s flavor leaving mostly the sweeter taste.
- “noah” : Agave also works amazingly well with this recipe, i would not recommend honey in this recipe because it seems to take over the flavor, For my first ever chia pudding it was amazing!
- “lexi” : I added a bit of organic maple syrup to both the raspberry and chocolate mixes. Also I am vegan and did not have any vegan chocolate chips handy so I substituted those for cocao powder and a splash of vanilla. I also substituted coconut milk with almond milk as it was the only thing I had. Turned out great!
- “maria” : I made mine with macadamia milk, pineapple, brown sugar and some grapes added. It was awesome. I didnt use cinnamon only cocoa powder.
- “rachel” : I’ll definitely make it again. I made a few minor adjustments to enhance the flavors in both parts. I added a small amount of agave to both parts, I’m fine with dark chocolate but my boyfriend prefers it to be a bit sweeter, and my berries weren’t very sweet so I added it to help with that a bit. I also ended up adding a bit more chocolate than originally called for to make it a bit richer, and ended up stirring in a spoonful of blackberry jam to give the raspberry bit a touch more flavor. Overall though it was delicious. Boyfriend and I will definitely be eating this again soon!
- “dalida” : Oh, btw the recipe turned out very good (I had a little taste), but will refer back tomorrow, as both jars are sitting in the fridge waiting for me to eat them in the morning. Can’t wait! This was a very straightforward and easy recipe, thanks very much!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :