Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “CHOCOLATE QUINOA CRISPS”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “adriana” : This is an amazing , favorite chocolate recipe — gluten free or not — and one that family asks for again and again.
- “pamela” : This is really good. I made it by the recipe twice and everyone loved it. However, I also have a family member that cannot eat chocolate. Huge bummer.
- “linda” : This was delicious.. I used chocolate chunks and probably more than the recipe called for.. because CHOCOLATE!.. I like this best either still warm or cold from the fridg4
- “laura” : This was fantastic! I took it to a school function and everyone raved about it. It was rich, but not too dense and with a great flavor.
- “nancy” : I invited friends at the last minute for supper and needed a dessert that was gluten free….this worked. I had everything in the cupboard and the end result was amazing.
- “kathy” : Best Ever chocolate I have ever had! Moist and delicious. I’m making it for the second time right now and I also want to make quinoa cookies. Yum. Glad I found this recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :