Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chocolate Mocha Frosted Donuts”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lisa” : WOW. WOW. WOW!! The chocolate doughnuts with chocolate sprinkles are killing me!! All of them look amazing. Every single one. I’m bookmarking this recipe.
- “jennifer” : I love the taste of these but they came out a bit flat for me. I have fresh baking powder and am just wondering if you have any suggestions for how I may improve my baking of these? I love your recipes!
- “dawn” : I have tried a different donut recipe and was afraid to try another one as they weren’t the best…..I made these and doubled the recipe, made 18 donuts and watched them bake as they were raising. Oh my gosh!
- “traci” : Thank you for sharing your recipe. I was wondering if there were a different option for the flour as I cannot have almond flour. Coffee flour? Coconut flour? If so, what amount would I substitute? Thank you in advance for your help.
- “tammy” : just to make sure are you saying 1 4oz box of the unsweetened chocolate (4 one ounce squares) or 1.4oz of unsweetned chocolate.
same with the butter 1.4 ounces of butter or 3tbls? 4oz of butter = 4tbls.
thanks for your help
- “lori” : I don’t have a donut pan so I’m going to try them as cupcakes… hoping it will turn out the same only no hole…
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :