Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chocolate Chip Banana Bread”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tara” : I tried this and it was amazing. Very moist. I did tweak a little by adding vanilla, nutmeg, 1/2 cup of brown sugar and 1/2 cup of white sugar and two kinds of chocolate chips, semi sweet and dark chocolate. My family can’t stop eating it.
- “elizabeth” : This recipe worked out really well as muffins. I baked them for 22 minutes at the prescribed temperature. Very moist and fluffy. We’ll make them again. 🙂
- “meredith” : This bread was excellent. I also followed everyone’s advice and used 1/2 brown (I actually used dark brown) and 1/2 white sugar. I added a 1/2 teaspoon more cinnamon, 2 teaspoons vanilla and used 4 bananas which I believe made it just that more moist and delicious (not to mention I had 8 bananas I wasn’t going to eat and didn’t want to throw away 2). I ended up making 2 loaves and added walnuts to one. Lastly, I used a metal pan coated with unsalted butter for each loaf, turned the oven off at 55-60 minutes and let it continue baking while cooling which prevented the burnt or hard outside while also not sticking to the pan. I will definitely keep this as a favorite and make it again!
- “lisa” : Everyone in my family LOVED this recipe. After seeing other reviews, I did use 1/2 cup white sugar and 1/2 cup brown sugar. I also added 2 tsp. of vanilla extract. My preference is to not add any more than the one tsp. of cinnamon, or it overtakes the other flavors in the recipe. This is a wonderful and delicious recipe I will use again and again!
- “julie” : Absolutely wonderful! Didn’t change a thing in the recipe other than making them as muffins. I baked fro 24 minutes and they were perfect.
- “ramona” : I followed the recipe to a “T” and it was amazing! I know we all like to tweak recipes but my suggestion is to try it like it was written.Super moist without being smushy. Kudos!~
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :